Stepping Stone in Laboratory Quality Management
Managing your laboratory QC on-line is easy...™
AUTOMATE AND CENTRALIZE YOUR QC
Key benefits of automation and centralization of your QC:
- Helps to meet accreditation requirements.
- Eliminate the need to enter data on paper forms or into a PC Program.
- Manage both qualitative and quantitative QC results.
- Electronic transfer of QC data at any time on user defined schedule.
- Transfer thousands of QC data points within seconds.
- Ability to meet OLA/CAP regulatory requirements.
- Eliminate non value added activities associated with review and printout of QC data.
- Improved understanding of the QC process with focused troubleshooting due to decreased flags.
- Centralized review of all QC data from all laboratories.
- Standardized QC processes on one software system will ensure that all clinical tests are evaluated using common quality requirements and appropriate QC rules.
- Better processes for the documentation of new reagent/calibrator/QC lot numbers and studies.
- Better information provided to management to respond to and document QC issues more quickly.
- Provides monthly reporting on-line for management.
- Creation of an internal peer QC review capability.
- Easy tracking of proficiency testing performance and problem resolution.
- Central administrator access to review QC performance at multiple facilities.